Friday, August 22, 2014

Save Society

Hello fellow bloggers or viewers,
          I just wanted to touch on what we can do to stop society from controlling the diversity we have in our world. Here are some good tips if you see bullying or racism against interracial couples or towards anyone for that matter:
1. Don't just stand and watch them get criticized for who they are together, encourage the couple or person that they are the change of the world.
2. Spread the support; like I said you guys are the change for us...don't be shy to express it towards everyone.
3. If you're the victim of the bullying, just say "Hey, I don't really care what you think because I'm happy who I'm with and your opinion really doesn't matter." Be nice but to the point about it.
4. Just walk away; sometimes the drama is just not worth it.

I hope this helps to the people who are getting bullied or have seen it. Stop the racism, it's 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment