Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Don't hate, appreciate!

Hey y'all, sorry I haven't posted in awhile...a lot going on. But I hope everyone is doing good and all those relationships are staying strong cause mine is! It was funny because me and him walked down the pier and all I could see out of my side vision was people staring and I just find it funny because it's like people can't handle it. Honestly though, I could care less that people were staring because I am proud to show off my relationship with my boyfriend. This is my tip for the day, don't let anyone get in the way of your relationship...its supposed to be just you and him/her. Letting other people get into your adorable interracial relationship just ruins the happiness altogether. So forget what other people think and embrace the color! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment