Friday, July 4, 2014

Interracial Love is Changing The World!

Hi, my name is Jordan and I am a 17 Caucasian girl that dates outside of her race. How? Why? Why would you even consider dating outside of your race? What's wrong with your race? These questions are asked to everyone that does date someone that is a different color or origin from them. My question to them is do we really need to question people's beliefs? I currently have a 16 African-American boyfriend and his name is Matthew. I actually met him online from a site called Meetme.com; we have been best-friends for more than a little over 3 years. We actually have been on and off but we can never ever stop talking for more than 4 months...it just doesn't feel right lol. But anyway, he actually lives an hour and a half away from me which makes it, eh, slightly difficult to see and be with him. And ya know, I try a lot to come up there and see him but it's like once a week. However, that's not really the point I'm getting at. I am making this blog to help people who are in interracial relationships or marriages that...you go! I am a very strong believer in this topic and I believe that it should be shared with the world; not just people who can relate but people who question it as well. And believe me; I'm really not trying to change anyone's beliefs but I'm just trying to let people know that if you are trying to break a bond that is unique...don't. Stop and think how it would make YOU feel. Anyways, I hope you guys like my blog and please leave comments or pictures or whatever you would like. But please don't troll, hate, or discriminate. 

This my boyfriend and I btw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment