Thursday, January 15, 2015

Do you know how many times you have to say stop before someone ACTUALLY stops? It's crazy to think how many people that are dating outside of their own race has to stop the racist and prejudice comments or ignorant jokes. Today, I took my Sociology class and it really opened my eyes up to how important this blog is and how it could potentially help or improve the world. My professor says we are all leaders but it's time that I started acting like one. Racism isn't going to go away by itself....I know how tough the situation can be for all interracial lovers... whether it be with your family, friends, or even higher authority figures. Today I was proud enough to say in front of the class that I have a boyfriend that's African American and I couldn't be any happier that I did. My professor was saying good for me and that I started this blog. You should be proud too, and be able to say what you need to say! Don't keep it in, because we are all people. There is NO color, there is NO difference, there SHOULD be NO racism. We, as a society, can change this... step by step. Share what you need to say by sharing this blog or even comment so I can respond. Help bring down the wall of racism!

No comments:

Post a Comment