Sunday, January 18, 2015

We like who we like, we all have our preferences...I can admit that I do and I'm sure you guys do too. We can't help who we like because that's our choice no one else's; however you don't need to share with the world who you don't like. For instance, you could be Caucasian and say that you only like Asians...not Mexicans. You shouldn't say that around other people, it's not respectful. I'm not perfect and unfortunately I made this mistake before realizing what I said. Of course,I meant it as my preference choice; definitely NOT racist or prejudice.  However, that still doesn't make it right and it was a mistake. But don't get the two mixed up,  it's who you like or you just don't like that person because they are a different color. They are two COMPLETELY different things...in my case it was my preference. Either way, keep it to yourself because it can hurt people's feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment